- Building Assistant »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Director of Facilities »
Air Conditioner - MovinCool/DENSO Sales California Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CMW30 water-cooled, ceiling-mounted air conditioner is designed for server rooms and other applications with dense heat loads but where an air-cooled model cannot be used, due to lack of space, to direct hot exhaust air into. The unit is only 20 inches high, enabling it to fit above a drop ceiling. It requires no external condensing unit, further reducing installation and maintenance costs.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation