- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Air Conditioner - MovinCool/DENSO Sales California Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CMW30 ceiling-mount water-cooled air conditioner provides 29,400 BTU/hr of cooling. It offers a high sensible cooling capacity, a 17 IEER rating, variable-speed inverter compressor and inverter fan motors. Additional features include R-410A refrigerant and RoHS compliance. A wall-mounted controller offers communications, monitoring and self-diagnosis capabilities.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation