- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Grounds Supervisor »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
Air Conditioner - Coolerado Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The M30, M50 and C60 use a heat and mass exchanger to cool the air delivered into the space. The heat and mass exchanger consists of several plates of a special plastic designed to wick water evenly on one side and transfer heat through the other side. The stand-alone units filter the air before cooling it. The cool, dehumidified air delivered to the space never comes in contact with a wet surface.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation