- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Head Gardener »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Air Conditioner - MovinCool/DENSO Sales California Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CMW30 is designed for rooms that produce dense heat loads, but cannot be air-cooled due to lack of space. The water-cooled, ceiling-mount unit's cooling capacity is rated at 29,400 Btu/h total and 22,000 Btu/h sensible for computer rooms. Measures 20 inches high. Built-in mounting bracket, flanges and vibration isolators.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation