- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
Air Compressors - Sullair - Facility Management Product Release
The S-energy® series is comprised of lubricated, rotary-screw units available in constant-speed and variable-speed-drive (VSD) models. They feature horsepower (hp) ranges of 15-100 hp. The compressors feature an air-end design with a low-restriction inlet valve, an air-fluid separation system, and a high-efficiency fan, all of which help reduce energy use. The units also help achieve energy savings with optional VSD compressors that provide the flexibility to vary capacity and pressure to match system demand. On models with variable capacity control, the variable displacement air-end matches system pressure to plant demand.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation