Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Air Compressors - Sullair - Facility Management Product Release
The S-energy® series is comprised of lubricated, rotary-screw units available in constant-speed and variable-speed-drive (VSD) models. They feature horsepower (hp) ranges of 15-100 hp. The compressors feature an air-end design with a low-restriction inlet valve, an air-fluid separation system, and a high-efficiency fan, all of which help reduce energy use. The units also help achieve energy savings with optional VSD compressors that provide the flexibility to vary capacity and pressure to match system demand. On models with variable capacity control, the variable displacement air-end matches system pressure to plant demand.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation