Air Compressors - Sullair - Facility Management Product Release
The S-energy® series is comprised of lubricated, rotary-screw units available in constant-speed and variable-speed-drive (VSD) models. They feature horsepower (hp) ranges of 15-100 hp. The compressors feature an air-end design with a low-restriction inlet valve, an air-fluid separation system, and a high-efficiency fan, all of which help reduce energy use. The units also help achieve energy savings with optional VSD compressors that provide the flexibility to vary capacity and pressure to match system demand. On models with variable capacity control, the variable displacement air-end matches system pressure to plant demand.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation