Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Air Barrier - Tremco Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
ExoAir 230 Fluid-Applied Vapor-Permeable Air Barrier Membrane is a monolithic, synthetic membrane designed to seal exterior above-grade walls from air infiltration/exfiltration, while serving as a weather-resistant barrier to keep water out yet remain permeable to the passage of water vapor to prevent moisture from being trapped within the wall. Resists temperatures up to 240 F and provides unprecedented UV resistance, according to the company.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors