Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
Aerial Work Platform - Reechcraft Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Weighing in at 278 pounds and with a lift capacity of 350 pounds, PowerLift is lightweight and portable and makes the challenge of transporting it to, from and around the job easier. The user can roll or carry PowerLift up stairs, over rough terrain and through standard doors. Users also can detach the basket, mast sections and outriggers from the base unit to trim the unit down to less than 150 pounds for easier maneuverability.
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles