Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Aerial Work Platform - Genie Industries - Facility Management Product Release
The new Genie® GRC-12 Runabout™ Contractor offers a two-person occupancy workspace with a narrow profile. The unit is engineered with a steel platform and rails, and the telescoping mast is encased in steel. The steel platform comes standard with a slide-out extension deck that gives operators an extra 17-1/2 inches of outreach. With a lift capacity of 500 pounds and the slide-out extension deck, up to two operators can work to a height of 18 feet.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality