Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Aerial Work Platform - JLG Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The LiftPod features an enclosed carriage and secure platform that can keep users stable as high as 14 feet. It provides a 360-degree range of motion so an operator can use both hands to complete the task. The unit's Dyneema cable consists of corrosion-resistant, synthetic fiber and is 15 times stronger than steel. The mast consists of aircraft-quality aluminum. The unit has a stowed height of 9 feet, 9 inches.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality