Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Aerial Work Platform - JLG Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Aerial Work Platform is designed to provide users a 360-degree range of motion and the ability to work with both hands at a working height of up to 14 feet. The LiftPod weighs 145 pounds, is powered with an 18-volt cordless drill and can be transported in the back of a van, pick-up truck or SUV. A single person can assemble it in less than 30 seconds and move it around on the work site. Non-marking polyurethane wheels.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality