Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Aerial Lift - Teupen USA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The LEO 18GT, a compact, track-mounted aerial lift, can operate at a height of 58 feet. The unit includes a Kubota 17 horsepower diesel engine, an intelligent engine-management system, and reduced noise levels. The engine compartment offers improved accessibility for maintenance, and the lift has an increased slope angle of 16.7 degrees, or 30 percent. The outrigger system has an increased stabilization angle of 12 degrees, or 21 percent.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality