Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Aerial Lift - Teupen USA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The LEO13GT features a 42-foot working height, is 30 inches wide and 78 inches high, and weighs 3,087 pounds in the travel position. The two-person basket has a 441-pound capacity. The outrigger system has an automatic-leveling system, and operators can use the lift on slopes up to 13 percent. Operators can drive and work the machine from inside the basket or use the detachable remote control.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality