- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
Aerator - NEOPERL Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Lime scale build-up is one of the most common causes of aerator failure. The outlet screens, which are wire mesh in most cases, become clogged and create poor stream quality and splashing. SLC® aerators feature a silicone tip housekeeping workers can wipe clean to reduce lime scale build-up and restore improved stream performance.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms