Advanced Technology Cooling Tower Line Offers Range of Options - EvapCo - Facility Management Product Release
The AT (advanced technology) line of factory-assembled cooling towers includes more than 200 new models, offering customers improved efficiency and more complete range of selections. Featuring easy maintenance and durable construction, the new models offer an even more efficient design with less energy consumption through decreased horsepower.
The AT cooling tower product line utilizes induced draft, counterflow technology that is well suited for operation in any climate. Cooling towers are available with a CTI-certified capacity range of 33-5,141 nominal tons in more than 1,100 models. Standard construction consists of G-235 (Z 700 metric) galvanized steel with Type 304 or 316 stainless steel upgrades available.
“This expansion of our AT product line offers EVAPCO customers a wider selection of the most energy efficient counterflow cooling towers available, and further demonstrates our commitment to advancing induced draft, counterflow cooling tower technology,” says Alex Eisold, senior marketing engineer, EVAPCO.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation