Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Active Harmonic Filter - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The Square D AccuSine PCS Active Harmonic Filter provides a means to mitigate harmonics, reduce process-related voltage fluctuations and improve electrical equipment operating life and distribution system capacity. The model uses a touchscreen and integrates Ethernet; it can be connected via Uni-Telway/Modbus, Modbus TCP/IP; it also includes an alarm function with fault logging.
Available in 50A, 100A and 300A ratings and can be configured into different capacities. It carries UL, CSA, CE and ABS certifications and meets all major worldwide harmonic standards.
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- Keeping UPS and Generators Prepared
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully