Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Acrylic Paint - PPG - Pittsburgh Paints - Facility Management Product Release
The versatility and durability of Break-Through!® is paired with Fastblock™ technology to ensure a quicker dry time and enhance early block resistance for faster turnaround and increased productivity. This water-borne paint is designed for use on doors, windows, cabinets, shelving and other items that need to be stacked or closed in a short period of time. It also: dries to the touch in 15-20 minutes; offers excellent adhesion, even to challenging substrates, such as ceramic tile, fiberglass, and laminate; and can be used on horizontal surfaces, such as interior concrete and wood floors.
- Paints and Coatings: Primer Pointers
- Common Substrates for Paints and Coatings
- Surface Issues: Matching Paints and Substrates
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors