Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Acrylic Paint - PPG - Facility Management Product Release
BREAK-THROUGH paint is a water-borne acrylic that is formulated to bond to common substrates as well as fiberglass, laminate and other plastics. Low-VOC, low odor. Dry to touch time of 15 to 20 minutes, according to the company. Durability and hardness are comparable to conventional alkyds.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors