Acrylic Finish - ParexUSA - Facility Management Product Release
Dry-Texs acrylic finish for EIFS and stucco uses dry polymer technology. It is packaged in a 40-pound bag and yields the same coverage as a 65-pound pail of finish, once mixed in a 5-gallon pail, according to the company. It is freeze/thaw stable and VOC free.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors