Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Acrylic Finish - ParexUSA - Facility Management Product Release
Dry-Texs acrylic finish for EIFS and stucco uses dry polymer technology. It is packaged in a 40-pound bag and yields the same coverage as a 65-pound pail of finish, once mixed in a 5-gallon pail, according to the company. It is freeze/thaw stable and VOC free.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors