Acrylic Finish - ParexUSA - Facility Management Product Release
Dry-Texs acrylic finish for EIFS and stucco uses dry polymer technology. It is packaged in a 40-pound bag and yields the same coverage as a 65-pound pail of finish, once mixed in a 5-gallon pail, according to the company. It is freeze/thaw stable and VOC free.
- Comparing Two Popular Fire-Resistant Coatings
- Preparing to Repaint: Steps to Take for a Successful Project
- Paint That Lasts Through Thick and Thin
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors