Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Acrylic Epoxy - PPG Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Pitt-Glaze® WB1, a single-component, water-borne acrylic epoxy, provides maximum protection and service life in high-traffic areas. Its durability helps minimize the number of required coats. With its low volatile organic compound (VOC) content and low odor, the brand is ideal for use in renovations and new construction in commercial and institutional facilities. The re-coatable and impact- and mildew-resistant finish protects against moisture penetration, frequent cleaning, corrosion and general physical abuse. The epoxy comes in white, pastel and neutral base.
- Paints and Coatings: Primer Pointers
- Common Substrates for Paints and Coatings
- Surface Issues: Matching Paints and Substrates
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors