- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Acoustic Wave Transmitter - Hawk Measurement Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Hawk’s Sultan series of non-intrusive acoustic wave transmitters is designed to measure vapors, dust, solids and liquids in a wide spectrum of industries, including water and wastewater, mining, power stations, food, plastics, chemical, irrigation, cement, grain, paper and quarries.
The device emits an acoustic wave pulse, which is reflected from the surface of the material being measured. The reflected signal is processed using specially developed software to enhance the correct signal and reject false echoes. The measured signal is temperature compensated to provide maximum accuracy to the outputs and display.
The series features a flexible power supply, allowing for two-wire loop power and AC and DC supplies within a single amplifier. With its long-range capability, there is no need for direct contact between the transducer and the media, which can be located as far away as 393 feet from the sensor.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- 3 Key Questions to Get the Right Portable Cooling Units
- 3 Key Questions Managers Should Answer for Renting Generators
- 3 Key Questions on Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality