Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Acoustic Carpet Insulation — Quiet-Tech - CarpetCycle - Facility Management Product Release
Quiet-Tech acoustic carpet insulation is made from 85 to 90 percent post-consumer recycled materials (repurposed inorganic carpets, organic cotton clothes, and PET fibers) that do not contain formaldehyde. It holds a Class A fire rating, contains no VOCs, and is mold- and mildew-resistant. Quiet-Tech can improve Sound Transmission Class (STC) by nine points and has a Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) rating of 0.95. For use in metal or wood frame construction, Quiet-Tech’s friction fit insulation batts provide ease of installation without the need for fasteners and adhesives.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat