Access control system - Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
The web-based NetAXS-123 offers increased efficiency with a faster, user-friendly design that makes it easy to install, operate and maintain. Version 6.0 offers flexibility with its 3-N-1 capability, meaning the panel can be managed through the new embedded interface, in the cloud via Maxpro Cloud, or on-premise software with Win-Pak’s integrated security suite. Users can add doors to the NetAXS-123 by adding a one- or two-door add-on board to the base controller and through its multi-panel loop capability by connecting additional NetAXS panels via RS-485 or ethernet virtual loops.
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things