- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
Access Control System - HID Global - Facility Management Product Release
The Edge Solo is a stand-alone, single-door access control system. The system can operate dozens of doors remotely and can support several hundred cardholders. Features remote management and report generation via standard web browser. Can be reconfigured to be part of a larger security system.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- 8 Principles of Crisis Architecture Can Help Mitigate Active Shooters
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing