- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Building Assistant »
Access Control Software - Continental Access - Facility Management Product Release
Access Control Software syncs security peripherals including access control, video, alarms and more to work together under one graphical interface. CardAccess 3000 v.2.7 offers improved activity links, APB area First-In and new central station reporting and global category hi-low link activation. Designed with full FIPS 201 and PIV/TWIC support, evaluated directly at the panel.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Why Facilities Need to Prioritize Safety Preparedness
- Will the Uvalde School Shooting Change How Schools Facilities Are Built?
- Security Window Film Helps Protect Texas Election Office
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing