- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Access Control Software - Continental Access - Facility Management Product Release
Access Control Software syncs security peripherals including access control, video, alarms and more to work together under one graphical interface. CardAccess 3000 v.2.7 offers improved activity links, APB area First-In and new central station reporting and global category hi-low link activation. Designed with full FIPS 201 and PIV/TWIC support, evaluated directly at the panel.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing