- Use your skills to help build a better world »
- Vice President, Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Access Control Panel - Honeywell Access Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Honeywell’s NetAXS is a four-door programmable panel offering Web-based or PC-based software functionality. It gives users the ability to access and manage their information securely using any Web browser from virtually any location.
The panel is designed for simple installation and programming for small and medium-sized organizations including commercial offices, retail establishments, light industrial facilities, warehouses and convenience stores.
It is available in two enclosure sizes: Large and small. The large enclosure includes an access control panel, power supply, distributed relay module and battery backup. The small enclosure includes the control panel, suppressor, transformer and battery.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 8 Principles of Crisis Architecture Can Help Mitigate Active Shooters
- 8 Steps Can Improve Door Security As Risk of Crime Increases
- Why Facility Managers Need to Start Thinking About Crime Now
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing