- Facilities Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Assistant Director- Commercial Residential »
- CU Denver Auraria Library Building Operations »
Access Control Controller - FST Biometrics - Facility Management Product Release
SafeI is a more compact version of the SafeRise server and is designed to support one In Motion Identification access point. The In Motion Identification system allows approved users access through a fusion of biometric recognition, voice, and license plate recognition. All peripheral devices — from the electronic door lock and door positioning switch to the recognition camera, RFID reader, intercom, and feedback signaling device — connect directly to the SafeI.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing