- Groundskeeper »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Technician »
- Campus Operations Manager »
APP Modified Bitumen Roofing Membrane - Polyglass - Facility Management Product Release
Polyfresko G is an APP modified bitumen roofing membrane specifically designed for torch applications. Featuring patented CURE Technology, Polyfresko G has a highly reflective granule surface which meets, or exceeds most standards for “cool roofing” and is listed with the Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) with an SRI of 90.
Polyfresko G is constructed with a high performance polyester reinforcement resulting in a roofing membrane with tensile strength and dimensional stability. CURE Technology features an innovative thin film technology attributing to Polyfresko’s granule retention, stain and discoloration resistance and UV stabilization for long term durability and performance.
Polyfresko G with CURE Technology is solvent-free and is environmentally friendly. Polyfresko G membrane can be used as part of a Polyglass warranted multi-ply system, or as a flashing membrane in all applicable specifications in accordance with recommended installation practices.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision