Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
AED Cabinet - Safety Technology International Inc. (STI) - Facility Management Product Release
The cabinet protects automated external defibrillators (AED) from vandalism, dirt, dust, and grime. The cabinet mounts on the wall, enabling facilities to store the unit in a central location. It includes a wire shelf, the Select-Alert alarm and strobe, and a thumb lock. If someone opens the cabinet, the electronic Select-Alert emits a siren and the light-emitting-diode light flashes. The alarm and strobe have independent timing choices of 15, 30, and 60 seconds, and a continuous-timing option is available.
- By the Numbers: Report Outlines Problems and Goals, Tracks Results
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Door Hardware and Security Resources
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia