AED Cabinet - Safety Technology International Inc. (STI) - Facility Management Product Release
The cabinet protects automated external defibrillators (AED) from vandalism, dirt, dust, and grime. The cabinet mounts on the wall, enabling facilities to store the unit in a central location. It includes a wire shelf, the Select-Alert alarm and strobe, and a thumb lock. If someone opens the cabinet, the electronic Select-Alert emits a siren and the light-emitting-diode light flashes. The alarm and strobe have independent timing choices of 15, 30, and 60 seconds, and a continuous-timing option is available.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Spotlight on Safety
- Assessments Critical for Successful Roof Replacements
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia