Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
AED - Cardiac Science Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Powerheart G3 Plus is a CPR-enhanced AED designed for public access defibrillation. The product’s Rescue Coach voice prompts guide a less experienced rescuer through the steps of cardio-pulmonary resuscitation and defibrillation with calm, direct and comprehensive instructions. The Rescue Coach voice prompts are consistent with the latest 2005 American Heart Association guidelines for CPR and are available in United States English, United Kingdom English, Australian English, German and Dutch. The product includes RescueReady reliability technology, RHYTHMx analysis software and STAR biphasic defibrillation energy waveform.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- Upgrade Opportunities To Improve Facility Resilience
- Risk Assessments Highlight Facility Weaknesses
- Preparing for Outbreak: How Hospitals Brace for Infectious Diseases
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies