Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
ADA-Compliant Hand Dryer Efficient, Dries Hands in 12 Seconds - Dyson Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Airblade V hand dryer, at 4 inches deep, is 60 percent smaller than the original and dries hands in 12 seconds, the company says. The product uses two sheets of 420-mph air, angled at 115 degrees and blowing through apertures 0.8mm wide, to separate hands and remove water. The 1400W digital motor V4 accelerates from 0 to 92,000 rpm in less than 0.7 seconds and self-adjusts 6,000 times a second to maintain optimum efficiency, according to the company. The dryer passes washroom air through two HEPA filters, which remove 99.97 percent of bacteria from the air used to dry hands. ADA compliant.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Safety Considerations for Drain Cleaning Equipment
- Equipment Care for Effective Drain Cleaning
- Maintenance Insights To Keep Plumbing Systems Flowing
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility