- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
- General Maintenance Mechanic »
- Mechanical Engineer »
- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- Building Maintenance Technicians Needed! »
6-Ton Air Conditioner - Temp-Air - Facility Management Product Release
The Topaz TZ-60B is a redesigned portable air conditioner. Designed for portability and durability, the unit is constructed of powder-coated steel. The unit offers 75,900 Btu per hour of cooling and can provide heat with a built-in electric heat coil. Other new features include: a digital, programmable thermostat; easier service access; and a built-in condensate pump. Power options include 208-230V/1Ph, 208-230V/3Ph, and 460V/3Ph.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation