Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
6-Ton Air Conditioner - Temp-Air - Facility Management Product Release
The Topaz TZ-60B is a redesigned portable air conditioner. Designed for portability and durability, the unit is constructed of powder-coated steel. The unit offers 75,900 Btu per hour of cooling and can provide heat with a built-in electric heat coil. Other new features include: a digital, programmable thermostat; easier service access; and a built-in condensate pump. Power options include 208-230V/1Ph, 208-230V/3Ph, and 460V/3Ph.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation