3-Cycle Transfer Switch - Russelectric Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
For 600-volt class applications, Russelectric single-operator and dual-operator automatic transfer switches are available in 2-, 3-, or 4-pole configurations for emergency/standby power systems. The switches are labeled for use with any circuit breaker with instantaneous trip. UL listed through 4000 amperes and SCADA capable, they offer front-accessible wiring and rapid arc quenching. IEC-certified models are also available.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully