3-Cycle Bypass/Isolation Switch - Russelectric Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
For loads up to 3000 amps, Russelectric offers combination automatic transfer bypass/isolation switches. The bypass/isolation switch is located above the transfer switch, reducing the unit’s footprint by almost 50 percent when compared to side-by-side designs.
The standard break-before-make bypass/isolation switch allows the operator to bypass directly to either the normal or emergency source regardless of the position or condition of the transfer switch, which can then be rolled out of its enclosure for inspection and maintenance. For applications where bypass with momentary load interruption is unacceptable, the unit is available with a switch that gives no load-break bypass operation.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully