Facilities Salaries and Compensation
Salary benchmarks for 34 facilities management job titles.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
12-Ton Cooler - Atlas Sales & Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
The PACSlim-12 air-cooled portable unit provides 12 tons, or 144,000 Btu per hour, of cooling, yet is narrow enough to roll through a standard doorway. The unit is 34 inches wide and is designed for use in offices, server rooms, event tents, and other indoor and outdoor locations. High-efficiency radial blowers with built-in, variable-speed motors provide uniform airflow across the evaporator coil. A weather-tight electrical control panel and Camlock power connectors are mounted on the side for enhanced access. Units are available in 208-230-volt or 460-volt power supplies.
- Measure, Test, Commission: Keys to High-Performance HVAC
- Boilers: Repair or Replace?
- High-Performance HVAC: Why Maintenance is Critical
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability