- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Faucet - SLOAN - Facility Management Product Release
The Optima and Sloan family of sensor faucets feature a 0.35 gallons per minute flow rate without sacrificing a smooth, sleek aesthetic. The offering can reduce water usage compared to the industry standard 0.5 gpm. The faucet models also have shorter timeouts than previous models.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms