- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Automatic-sensor faucets - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The new faucets feature lower flow rates and shorter timeouts, reducing water use by 30 percent or more to meet LEED v4 requirements. The 0.35 gallon per minute faucets include the Optima and Sloan family of sensor products, each designed for commercial restrooms.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms