AC Control - Facility Management Product Release
The APR-410 Control from Rawal Devices provides full-capacity modulation for all sizes of direct-expansion air conditioning systems that use R-410A non-ozone-depleting hydrofluorocarbon refrigerant. The control matches AC system capacity/output to changing load conditions and is designed to withstand the higher operating pressures of the new environmentally friendly systems.
The unit is designed for VAV systems where fluctuating or reduced airflow across the evaporator can cause coil icing. The APR-410 Control also permits multiple-evaporator zoning with a single condensing unit. Each evaporator conditions a different zone, reducing ductwork requirements.
- Mississippi State University Upgrades HVAC Technology and Benefits Bottom Line
- Mississippi State Converts Steam Plant to Condensing Units
- BAS Significant Part of Mississippi State University Projects
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search AC Control on FacilityZone.com