- Ca. Dept. Of Public Health- Chief Engineer II »
- Executive Manager of Operational Support »
- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
- CDPH- Richmond Lab Campus Manager »
- Associate Director, Facilities »
Improvement Projects to Prepare for 2021
Many facilities managers rose to the challenge to quickly make changes to their facilities for the safe return of employees, tenants, customers, and students. However now is the time to start thinking about the long term strategic plan of your facility and identify projects that will be needed to address the future of how people will live, work and learn in the years to come.
* Learn what Cloud Computing can do to help with data storage and computing power
* Know how to evaluate the seasonal weather common in your facility
* Be able to plan for long term data issues
**The participation of our sponsors in this webcast enables us to provide this event free of charge. By registering for this event, you approve that we may share your registration information, including email, with our sponsors. We do not permit sponsors to use your personally identifiable information without your permission for any purposes other than to send you information about their own products and services.