- Facilities Manager »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Resource for Facility Managers
CONTAM 2.4b is the latest edition of the popular tool from the National Institutes of Standards and Technology (NIST) that predicts airflows and contaminant concentrations in multi-zone building systems. It is based on a graphic interface that allows users to draw floor plans on a sketchpad and employ icons to represent airflow paths, ventilation-system components, and contaminant sources.