- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Resource for Facility Managers
The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations has revised the standard for emergency management (EC.1.4) in the 2001 edition of the Comprehensive Accreditation Manual for Hospitals. This document serves to discuss the factors entering into hazard analysis and provide a tool that organizations can use to document the process.