« Back to Facilities Management News Home
« Equipment Rental & Tools
Werner's Lightest Weight Multi-Position Ladder
Werner, a manufacturer of ladders and climbing products and fall protection equipment, introduced the Multi-Position Pro Ladder. The Multi-Position Pro Ladder is the lightest weight multi-position ladder developed by Werner with a 375lb. load rating per side. The new five-position ladder addresses professional users’ need for versatility by offering a lightweight product that provides stability and durability for multiple application needs.
The Multi-Position Pro Ladder was designed with POWERLITE™ rails to decrease the weight of the ladder making it easier to load, unload and configure. End users can operate this unit as a twin stepladder, stairway stepladder, wall ladder or two scaffold bases, no additional hinges required (plank and tie-downs not included). The Multi-Position Pro addresses ladder weight concerns while providing stability and durability to ensure confidence under foot when climbing and descending.
Designed for Stability, User Safety and Durability
The Multi-Position Pro Ladder was designed for versatility to both the professional worker and the home improvement enthusiast. The pro-grade multi-position ladder can be used on jobsites for facilities maintenance, roof inspections, painting stairways, drywall, insulation installation and more. Whereas the home improvement enthusiast can use the lightweight, five-in-one design to clean gutters, trim trees, paint and accomplish a variety of other projects. The Multi-Position Pro Ladder is OSHA and ANSI approved and available in 4 sizes: 14 ft, 18 ft, 22 ft and 26 ft.
Additional features of the Multi-Position Pro Ladder include:
- POWERLITE™ Rails signify this is the lightest weight multi-ladder developed by Werner.
- Telescoping capability that folds to a compact size.
- Shatterproof J-Lock System reduces set-up time and allows for scaffold mode, without the need for a separate accessory.
- Protected Springs and Hinges that increase the durability and longevity of the ladder.
- Impact resistant push knobs for ease of use when altering position.
- Slip resistant feet for safety on a wide variety of surfaces
- Type IAA 375 lb. rating for support in every jobsite task.
The Multi-Position Pro Ladder is available now. For more information, please visit www.wernerladder.com.
More From 1/9/2020 on FacilitiesNet