- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Building Assistant »
Top 3 Benefits of Mobile Workstations
Few products offer the versatility to cater to the needs of numerous industries like a mobile workstation. Here are the top 3 benefits of utilizing mobile workstations:
1. Easy movement: With heavy-duty casters designed for easy mobility, mobile workstations can increase both organization and efficiency. Because of this critical benefit, Vidmar has outfitted fast-moving combat infantry units with mobile workstations to help speed up the repair process, including the 588th SSA at Fort Sill, OK. Read the case study here.
2. Accessibility: In environments where time is of the essence and downtime hinders customer-facing operations (auto repair shops, for instance), Mobile Foreign Object Damage (FOD) Workcenters can be a huge asset. Mobile FOD Workcenters include multicolor foam inserts that make it easy to spot missing tools at a glance.
3. Convenience: Custom-configured mobile workcenters are ergonomically designed with left- or right-hinged doors and easily fit into tight spaces accomodating your every business demand.
Regardless of where you need to work, mobile workstations easily accommodate your needs and help improve overall efficiency in the process.
Vidmar offers both new and potential customers a free onsite analysis to ensure that all storage needs are being addressed. Interested businesses should visit STANLEYVidmar.com/contact or call 800-523-9462.
A division of Stanley Black & Decker, Vidmar offers storage solutions to all industries, with modular space-saving systems that provide quick, safe access to parts, tools, and supplies. A Vidmar system can maximize valuable floor space while providing an integrated solution for inventory control. Customers can arrange for a free analysis of their storage needs by calling 800-523-9462. Detailed information on Vidmar products is available at STANLEYVidmar.com