- Groundskeeper »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Building Technician »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
Three Hand Dryer Options Meet the Requirements of any Application
In addition to updating the Sloan XLERATOR – Sloan’s original hand dryer product – the company is also launching the new Sloan Optima Air and Sloan XLERATOReco to deliver fast dry times with 95 percent cost savings versus paper towels.
Each product delivers quiet, energy-efficient hand drying and is available in a variety of finishes – Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Polished White, Matte White and Graphite – to match any commercial project aesthetic. The hand dryers pair seamlessly with other Sloan products to provide a complete restroom solution with exceptional performance and design versatility.
Sloan’s updated wall-mounted hand dryer offerings include Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) reports for the Sloan XLERATOR and SloanXLERATOReco and unique hand drying benefits for each dryer:
- Sloan Optima Air: Designed with a slimmer profile to meet ADA requirements and has a 14-second hand dry time using 950 watts or less
- Sloan XLERATOR: Designed to be the fastest dryer option at 8 seconds, with HEPA filter option that provides a cleaner, more hygienic restroom solution
- Sloan XLERATOReco: Requires only 500 watts of energy to deliver a 10-second hand dry time
Additionally, Sloan offers accessories for a complete hand dryer solution, including AntiMicrobial Wall Guards to protect walls from excessive water run-off and a noise reduction nozzle which reduces sound levels by nine decibels for locations that need a quieter experience.