You Might Like
- Facilities Technician »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
Tangram's Three-Tiered Sanitization Services
Tangram, a curator of highly creative commercial interior environments and workspaces, has announced the creation of a new service offering called Tangram Workplace Sanitization. The service provides rapid response for facility disinfection and sanitization in addition to ongoing maintenance programs on a quarterly or annual basis.
“Germs and bacteria cover virtually every surface in any given environment. Now that we’re experiencing COVID-19 community transmission in North America, we believe it is prudent to take immediate precautionary measures to protect employees and others,” said Tangram President and CEO Joe Lozowski. “Disease outbreak is an extremely serious situation, and Tangram Workplace Sanitization is here to help simplify the solution through preparedness as well as continual prevention to support long-term health and wellness as we recover from this crisis.”
The Tangram Workplace Sanitization service provides:
- Sanitization measures to help protect against coronavirus and other indoor airborne contaminants
- Full-service biohazard decontamination
- Rapid emergency response
- CDC-recommended, hospital-grade products
- Certified team for disaster relief for the City of Los Angeles
- Affordable pricing plans
Professional disinfection crews are fully equipped to handle jobs of every magnitude following the protocols set forth by the CDC, with a commitment to providing rapid emergency response 24/7 throughout the United States. The program offers a full-service approach to biohazard decontamination that fully complies with local, national and international regulations. While tough on germs, the disinfectants used are gentle and safe for employees.
Tangram Workplace Sanitization services are available in three levels to address each site’s unique challenges, exposure scenarios and operational complexities with minimal impact on occupants and operations:
- Electrostatic fogging application with hospital-grade oxide (EPA approved)
- Level one disinfection
- Damp wipe of high-contact-touch surfaces
- Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) meter testing; disinfection and deep-clean decontamination performed by EHS-certified biohazard cleanup technicians
- Level one, level two and 3-stage decontamination chamber
- Full biohazard personal protection equipment (PPE)
Tangram curates destinations that empower people to work, learn and heal. Creative interior solutions that foster workplace satisfaction, collaboration and productivity while enhancing the client’s brand and culture. In addition to its core contract furniture offering, the company operates multiple additional business units for a comprehensive approach to commercial interiors. This range of services allows for top-to-bottom involvement that integrates each aspect of planning, design and installation.
For information on Tangram Interiors and its full capabilities, go to www.tangraminteriors.com.
Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff » posted on: 4/29/2020