- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Director of Facilities »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
Sustainable, Low Environmental Impact Tile Installation Products Introduced
Tile Doctor, a provider of innovative, eco-conscious products and solutions for the tile industry, has introduced ZHERORisk® products, a new line of non-toxic, non-corrosive and sustainable products for tile applications.
The initial launch of ZHERORisk products includes:
- Litokol® Aquamaster Waterproofing – A solvent-free, ready-to-use liquid membrane for waterproofing moist environments in both interior and exterior settings; does not require reinforcement mesh or fabric and sealing straps to protect corners and edges
- Litokol® Litoelastic EVO – A two-part, no vertical slip adhesive for indoor and outdoor installation of ceramic tiles, glass tiles and natural or composite stone
- Litokol® Epoxy Élite EVO – An acid-resistant epoxy mortar/setting product for the installation and grouting of ceramic and glass tiles on indoor and outdoor floors and walls; available in a selection of eight warm and cool neutral hues
Aquamaster Waterproofing, Litoelastic EVO and Epoxy Élite EVO are ultra-low in VOC (volatile organic compound) emissions, meeting the strictest tolerances for indoor air quality and earning EC1PLUS certification from GEV-EMICODE®. Both Litoelastic EVO and Epoxy Élite EVO are also available in IMO (International Maritime Organization) certified flame-resistant versions.
In celebration of the launch, Tile Doctor will plant a tree in an American forest for every purchase of ZHERORisk products.