- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Groundskeeper »
Staco Energy Products Announces New Product: StacoTAP
Dayton, Ohio — March 31, 2015 — Staco Energy Products, one of the longest lasting innovators of power quality and voltage control technologies in the world, announced that it has released a new Tap Switch Voltage Regulator and Power Conditioner called the StacoTAP.
“The StacoTAP is an electronic, microprocessor controlled design to work in dusty and damp environments,” said Paul Heiligenberg, business development manager, Staco Energy Products. “The StacoTAP is continuously rated and applied to provide stabilized voltage to industrial, commercial, and public infrastructure applications where devices need continuous stable electrical supply.”
General highlights of the StacoTAP:
• 120-600 Volt, up to 500 kVA.
• Very low cost of ownership due to efficiency and virtually maintenance-free operation.
• 1 – 2 cycle full correction time.
• 1½ percent continuous output voltage regulation.
Staco manufactures voltage control, VAR compensation, uninterruptible power supplies, and engineered power quality solutions.