- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- General Trades Supervisor »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
Smart Conference Table Aims To Boost Productivity
DuPont Electronics & Imaging announced it is introducing a first-of-its-kind Smart Conference Table, a complete communications solution for collaborative spaces. Drawing inspiration from insights across the fields of manufacturing, technology and design, the table adds style, reduces clutter and improves collaboration. DuPont will showcase the table and other innovations from its Smart Materials segment, at the InfoComm tradeshow in Orlando, Florida, June 12-14, booth #4088.
“DuPont is thrilled to share this product following months of extensive research and testing,” said Brian Ammons, Business Director, Smart Materials. “We believe that products such as our Smart Conference Table are the future of collaboration and we are excited to provide solutions for this space, and others related to Smart Buildings and IoT (Internet of Things).”
The Smart Conference Table combines DuPont’s experience in the fields of technology and design, offering a complete collaboration solution with seamless conferencing and phone calls, as well as easy-to-use controls for adjusting the room environment, including lighting, room shades and audio levels.
The table can include any combination of the following built-in design features:
- Touch pad-integrated, wireless control system
- Embedded LED lighting display for custom branding
- Smart room controls for lighting, shade and volume
- Retractable HDMI, USB and power supply cables
- Wireless Qi charging for smartphones
- Individual MEMS audio pickups for superior call clarity
- Inductive speakers for high sound quality
Additionally, the Corian Solid Surface material is durable and can withstand the wear of regular use. The table’s modular design makes collaboration space redesign a simple process, no equipment or tools beyond the table to contend with.