- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Russelectric, A Siemens Business, Announces Quickship Program for Automatic Transfer Switches at Healthcare Facilities
Russelectric, A Siemens Business, a leading manufacturer of power control systems and automatic transfer switches, announces its Quickship Program, which will be used for automatic transfer switches at healthcare facilities responding to the current global health crisis. Russelectric’s factories in Hingham, Massachusetts and Broken Arrow, Oklahoma have capabilities to meet expedited deliveries.
Russelectric has manufactured ATS as well as paralleling switchgear and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems for more than 25 years for healthcare-specific installations.
The Quickship Program can be customized to meet the need of any healthcare facility. Russelectric offers three primary options:
- Three-cycle ATS, RPTCS Controller, 100-2000A up to 480VAC, NEMA Type 1 or 3R, three of four pole (three to four days for shipping)
- Three-cycle ATS, RPTCS Controller, 3000-4000A, up to 480VAC, NEMA Type 1 or 3R, three of four pole (10 days for shipping)
- Commercial Duty ATS, RTS-CD controller, 260 and 400A, up to NEMA Type 1 or 3R, three of four pole (three to four days for shipping)